THE RESULTS ARE IN...
Your Performance Motivator is Tribe Thinker!
As a Tribe Thinker…
- Your work and life are one in the same, in many respects.
- Choosing the company where you work is equivalent to choosing your friends, your extended family, your social world in many ways.
- Working with people you enjoy is a big driver for you and because of that, you work hard to ensure that stays intact for yourself and to attract and create that culture for others. Others appreciate you for creating this culture of belonging and acceptance and it permeates through the organization.
- You are motivated by belonging and ensuring others feel as though they belong too. Performing in a way that risks that which has been created is a huge driver of performance and success for you.
- You provide a critical element that many companies seek to create and value when they have it.
This means that when all things are equal, you will always lean toward choosing the place that fills this Performance Motivator© for you. This likely also means that when you have this motivator met, you are loyal and, therefore, unlikely to be lured away easily (even when things start to become less equal or just different). When it comes down to it, if Company A will pay you a little bit more but is has not created or values that sense of belonging and culture, it’s not going to be the choice you make– when Company B is fulfilling what you care about most but possibly cannot pay quite as much. Your ‘WHY’ is far bigger than money and you wouldn’t trade an accepting and welcoming family style culture for a few extra bucks at the end of the day.
Now that you know about you, discover the game-changing tools to transform your team NOW!
Find out exactly what tools you can put into place immediately for change and impact within your team, and how they can become more motivated to do their jobs and exceed goals!
Schedule a no-cost, zero-obligation call and learn
how your Performance Motivator can be used for your own Leadership Success!
Michelle Simms-Reiter, Founder and Owner of Strive Leadership Development built a company from nothing to a team of 54 people, creating an $85 million in revenue per year company. Even during the Great Recession, her home-building company built and sold 300 homes per year in their market.