THE RESULTS ARE IN...
Your Performance Motivator™ is Boundary Balancer™!
As a Boundary Balancer™…
- You enjoy working and bringing value/impact to a place where it is appreciated and needed.
- You probably enjoy being surrounded by people and places that are interesting and add richness to your life.
- You’re very fulfilled having the responsibilities of a job with a good company.
- You also know that in this season of your life, even though your job is very important to you, it is not your top priority. Either based on your personal circumstances or your personal decisions, the responsibilities you have outside of work are far greater than the ones you have at work. This necessity of balance is critical to you.
- When a company has someone like you, they are likely to be appreciative of what you bring to the table and are very happy to accommodate your other personal needs outside of work. The benefits you bring far outweigh the accommodations that need to be made by having you on the team. It’s a win-win for all.
This means that when all things are equal, you will always lean toward choosing the place that fills this Performance Motivator© for you. This likely also means that when you have this motivator met, you are loyal and, therefore, unlikely to be lured away easily (even when things start to become less equal or just different). When it comes down to it, if Company B will pay you a little bit more but is unwilling to accommodate your personal priority needs outside of work, it’s not going to be the choice you make– when Company A is fulfilling what you care about most but possibly cannot pay quite as much. Your ‘WHY’ is far bigger than money and it’s a deal breaker for you, no further discussion is needed, you cannot be convinced otherwise.™
Now that you know about you, discover the game-changing tools to transform your team NOW!
Find out exactly what tools you can put into place immediately for change and impact within your team, and how they can become more motivated to do their jobs and exceed goals!
Schedule a no-cost, zero-obligation call and learn
how your Performance Motivator™ can be used for your own Leadership Success!
Michelle Simms-Reiter, Founder and Owner of Strive Leadership Development built a company from nothing to a team of 54 people, creating an $85 million in revenue per year company. Even during the Great Recession, her home-building company built and sold 300 homes per year in their market.